About Tetreault Advertising
7 things you should know about Founder and President Claude Tetreault
- He makes good on his promises. Claude is an advertising and marketing pro who brings leadership qualities to the table — and delivering on promises is what leaders do. He motivates, inspires and helps clients throughout New England get results for their marketing efforts. The ultimate objective for Claude and his team is to help clients compete and grow.
- He believes that success comes from positive energy, integrity and making the right decisions. “Planning your work, and working your plan” is a mantra. Along with satisfying clients, this approach has landed him recognition such as Small Business Person of the Year from the Fall River Area Chamber of Commerce.
- A pithy quote helped inspire Claude to found Tetreault Advertising. The quote from Mark Twain reads, “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” He’s inspired by it to this day.
- Integrity really matters to him. He understands that a client must place trust in any partnering relationship. And his clients have found that Tetreault Advertising can be trusted to work in their best interests, charge fairly and act ethically.
- He knows you need results from marketing. Claude works hard to deliver results realizing that doing so ensures mutual continued success.
- He offers diverse marketing knowledge. Claude and team have employed their extensive experience and knowledge to help businesses of any size evaluate the myriad traditional and digital marketing tools out there to create customized, high-value plans.
- And… he’s a real guy who does more than marketing. Claude is a family advocate (married and father of 3) who is deeply involved in his community. He has over 20 years of experience as a sports coach at the youth and high school levels, and he served as president of the local baseball league. Claude has served as a longtime hospice companion volunteer, a public speaking professional, a guest church preacher, a national board of advisors member for the Citizens Scholarship Foundation, and a volunteer for Easter Seals, St. Anne’s Hospital and the American Cancer Society.