What to expect from your free consultation
When we meet, we’ll discuss your current marketing situation and needs in relevant areas. We’ll come back to you with a free overview of our suggestions for your consideration. If you’re ready to take the next step, a deeper marketing analysis is available.
8 critical areas to explore:
- Media buying – How well are your current advertising and media buys getting you where you want to go?
- Branding – Is your brand and position clear and memorable?
- Digital and traditional integration – Are you using the many available marketing tools intentionally or more randomly? How can you integrate them for cumulative effect?
- Website – Does this central marketing tool speak to customer needs? Is it up to date, informative and video friendly?
- Creative – Is your marketing creative unified and cohesive? Does it reflect your brand position? Does it differentiate you from competition?
- Social Media – Is it right for your company? Would a social media investment pay dividends in terms of audience engagement and relationship building?
- Business Process Review – Do functions like advertising, PR, special events, sales and IT reside on separate islands? Can a sound marketing plan bring them together to produce better marketing results?
- Budget – Do you have an established marketing budget? Can a regular, predictable investment provide you with competitive advantage?
Ready to make sense of the endless marketing options? Fill out our form to get started.